I again used chocolate and I'm sticking to the one with the three ingredients (Alnatura). When I make it again I will try to use cocoa and honey plus dates mixture to replace the chocolate and make it totally paleo without any added sugar.
This time I peeled the sweet potato, diced it and cooked it in water shortly because it was a very large potato, but next time I plan to roast it whole to amplify it's sweetness even more.
- 150 gr dark chocolate (Alnatura)
- 1 large sweet potato (cca 1kg)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 cup coconut flour
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Melt the chocolate with the coconut oil. I use a steel or glass bowl over a pot of boiling water.
- Cook the sweet potatoes (peeled, diced) until soft and then puree them in a blender until smooth.
- Add in the chocolate, honey, eggs, coconut flour and baking powder and blend until the mixture is smooth.
- Bake in a dish covered with baking paper for 50-60 minutes at 180-220 C.
- Let cool a bit, take out of the dish, remove the baking paper, slice and ENJOY!